Lee Caraher is the CEO of Double Forte PR. She’s an acclaimed communication strategist known for her practical solutions to complex problems. Double Forte works with some of the top consumer and technology brands in the USA & around the world.
Lee is the author of “Millennials & Management” and “The Boomerang Principle” both books were written based on her experiences in the marketplace.
Lee has a reputation for building cohesive, high producing teams who have fun together at the same time. She is a straight talker who doesn’t hold too many punches, although she does her best to be pleasant about it. Her big laugh and sense of humor have gotten her out of a lot of trouble.
Lee is active in the community and currently serves on three nonprofit boards.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
– Lee’s background and journey
– What Lee and Double Forte did to survive the market crash
– How that crash forced Double Forte to become exceptional at customer service
– Why they changed their model from only hiring people with 10 years of experience to hiring people straight out of college and what their balance of employees under/over 30 looks like today
– How Lee’s experiences were failing and then succeeding at retaining Millennials led to her publishing “Millennials & Management.”
– Why you have to have millennials in your business if you want to have a future
– Why you need to work on creating an environment where your Millennials will thrive
– Creating a culture where employees are appreciated
– Why you need to explain to Millennials why they need to do things
– What “A Players” look like to Lee
– How Lee finds her “A Players” and what Double Forte does to use them effectively
What Double Forte’s interview process looks like